Fresh Tomato Garlic Salsa
Basic Fresh Tomato Salsa
Everyone has a personal salsa recipe they love. And this recipe’s strength is that it takes tomatoes from your garden and gives you another option besides tomato “mutz” salad.
Makes about 2 servers
- 6 large tomatoes, cored and chopped in a medium dice
- 1 jalepeno, seeded, deveined and chopped fine
- 1 greeen pepper, seeded, deveined and chopped fine
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped fine
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and minced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped fine
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Combine all ingredients in a non-reactive (glass or plastic) bowl.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before servings.